The NGL Voyager provides a comprehensive analysis of U.S. LPG and ethane export markets twice each month. We track each ship from the time it shows up at the loading dock to the moment it leaves the discharge port, and summarize it into several useful tables and graphs. This analysis gives you the ability to monitor liftings of propane, butane and ethane from each terminal, and to follow the cargo to the destination market. The data is current as of a few days prior to the publication date. Not only do we provide the information to you in a number of graphs and tables, you can also have the option to receive the underlying data in spreadsheet form with history.
We also analyze price trends, petrochemical feedstock preferences, and our general assessment of major market developments. The report covers pricing relationships such as the propane-to-crude oil differential and the ethane-to-natural gas ratio.
What’s New : In our newly redesigned report format, we also include an assessment of the Mont Belvieu-to-Asia arb (arbitrage value) and calculate whether the arb is open or closed, based on current freight rates and terminalling costs.
The following is a list of the major content categories included in the NGL Voyager:
- Total U.S. oceangoing exports of LPG (propane + butane) by coast and destination.
- Total U.S. oceangoing exports of ethane by coast and destination.
- Ethane, propane and butane exports from each individual terminal on the U.S. Gulf Coast, and the destinations of these exports.
- Ethane, propane and butane exports from each individual terminal on the U.S. East Coast, and the destinations of these exports.
- Propane and butane exports from the U.S. West Coast, and the destinations of these exports. Data regarding exports from the Prince Rupert terminal in Canada is also included.
- U.S. Gulf Coast ethane, propane and normal butane price graphs.
- U.S. Gulf Coast cracking margins for all four feedstocks (ethane, propane, butane and natural gasoline).
- Propane prices in Asia, Europe and on the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- Arbs for exporting propane from the U.S. to Asia and Europe.
- EIA inventories in the U.S. for propane, butane and ethane.
Essentially, we bring together everything you need to keep track of what is happening in LPG and ethane export markets, and the factors that are driving the dramatic changes we are seeing in the markets today.
The NGL Voyager comes out twice a month and is available for individual and corporate subscriptions. Annual and Group Subscriptions with the historical data file are available upon request. To schedule a demo of the report please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to qualify for a trial copy. We appreciate your interest in the NGL Voyager and please let us know if you have any questions.
Complete the form below for additional information on the NGL Voyager and optional History File: