RBN Energy may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide when registering on this website or subscribing to website services
- Data regarding transactions carried out over this website
- Statistics on your usage of this website
RBN Energy may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any information, goods or services supplied to you by us
- Create products or services that may meet your needs
- Send you marketing communications
RBN Energy may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
RBN Energy will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our site. This information helps your use of our web site and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit us. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer.
Should you elect to become a Contributor, you may provide additional information to your Profile describing your skills, professional experiences, educational background, etc. Any information you provide in the Profile section may be used by RBN Energy to display on the site to substantiate your credentials for postings, blog replies or other similar uses.
This website contains links to other websites. RBN Energy is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with U.S. law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the U.S. courts will have jurisdiction over such dispute.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail to 2323 S. Shepherd Dr. Suite 1010, Houston, TX, 77019