RBN’s Canadian NATGAS Billboard is a weekly report providing data and insights on supply, demand, storage, and prices in the Canadian natural gas market.
We have designed RBN Energy’s Canadian NATGAS Billboard weekly report to keep physical and financial participants informed of the various fundamental components that make up the complex Canadian natural gas market. This service saves readers time and confusion by compiling all the most critical data points into one clear and concise report.
What you get:
- Gross and net import/export flows by region between Canada and the U.S.
- Analysis and insights on price drivers and vital developments in the Canadian natural gas market
- Accurate and timely measurements of Canadian natural gas storage and pivotal Alberta natural gas storage
- Natural gas supply and demand by province and pipeline, including gas power burn estimates for Alberta and Ontario
- Tracking of developments in pipeline capacity utilization and additions, including critical chokepoints for Western Canada gas egress
Annual subscribers also receive historical excel file supplements with daily data and monthly averages going back to January 2010 covering: (only to annual subscribers)
- Supplies by region
- Imports and exports
- Supply and demand balance