RBN Event Discounts
Backstage Pass subscribers will receive a 10% discount on any RBN event registration. Please just be sure you are logged in with your Backstage Pass subscription, and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Natural Gas Intelligence (NGI): All News Access
RBN’s Backstage Pass subscribers may elect to gain access to even more industry insights via a free trial to our trusted partners NGI’s All News Access service for one month. NGI's All News Access is a real-time news service focused on the North American natural gas & LNG markets, including coverage of international events that influence domestic fundamentals and prices. Stay in the know with coverage of natural gas news as it breaks on the website, and with a roundup of all the news delivered by email each morning.
All News Access Includes
- Full access to all NGI article content, including our 100,000+ article archive dating back 20+ years
- Comprehensive news covering LNG and North American natural gas markets, including U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Content to support research, identify key historical events and follow their effects on markets & fundamentals
- The most trending news in natural gas with top story headlines delivered directly to your email
Marcellus Drilling News (MDN): Daily News Service
Backstage Pass subscribers may also elect to gain access even more industry insights via a free one-month trial to Marcellus Drilling News’ Daily News service. Each day, MDN scours the web for news about the Marcellus and Utica Shales. Their team then picks the items that likely would be of most interest to producers, supply chain companies, landowners and anyone interested in the northeast shale gas industry. This material is then published on their website, with links to the original sources, so you can read the full story.
Daily News Includes
- New stories posted each business day, Monday through Friday (typically 6-10 stories)
- Searchable access to thousands of stories in our archives
- The ability to “bookmark” articles with a special page to display your bookmarked articles
- Webinar interviews – you can directly ask questions of key industry people
To request free trial access to one or more of our generous partners, please subscribe to the RBN Backstage Pass subscription, then return to this page and complete the form that will appear below. Click here to sign up for Backstage Pass.