RBN offers a variety of reports and services focusing on a wide range of aspects within crude oil, natural gas, and NGL markets. These services are each divided into several different suites of Primary and Adjacent services.
Natural Gas Services
These PDF and Excel reports are updated regularly every week and provide data and analysis into the key metrics that drive the natural gas industry. Each report covers a different section of the industry, providing detailed coverage of each. When you put these all together, you have a comprehensive set of data and analysis to keep you well informed on changes in the dynamic U.S. natural gas market.
- NATGAS Appalachia – Weekly Northeast natural gas
fundamentals analysis NATGAS Appalachia provides the data and insights to monitor the northeast natural gas market’s twists and turns and identify the risks and opportunities along the way, including tracking supply-demand trends, outbound capacity and their impact on takeaway pipeline utilization, and regional prices.
- NATGAS Permian – Weekly Permian basin natural gas
fundamentals analysis NATGAS Permian is a weekly natural gas fundamentals analysis focusing entirely on the key market drivers within the Permian basin. The report contains details and forecasts around natural gas production, demand, pricing, and a summary of pipeline outflows and capacities from the Permian to neighboring regions.
- NATGAS Billboard - U.S. – Daily U.S. natural gas outlook NATGAS Billboard is a daily, early morning email and report that provides an up-to-the-minute view of the natural gas market outlook, including storage injections/withdrawals and price. Billboard’s models incorporate pipeline flow data, weather models, electricity demand data and more.
- NATGAS Billboard - Canada
– Weekly Canadian natural gas fundamentals The Canadian NATGAS Billboard is a weekly, early morning email and report that’s designed to keep physical and financial participants informed of the various fundamental components that make up the complex Canadian natural gas market. This service saves readers time and confusion by compiling all the most critical data points into one clear and concise report.
- LNG Voyager – Linking U.S. natural gas to global LNG markets
The LNG Voyager provides subscribers with weekly updates of data, analysis and market intelligence on factors affecting feedgas and LNG export volumes, prices and infrastructure, including liquefaction and pipeline projects and capacity contracts.
Natural Gas Adjacent Services
News and Analysis
Energy markets change daily, and what impacts one commodity, will have ripple effects across the entire energy spectrum. RBN’s News and Analysis services cover oil, natural gas, and NGLs with insights into developing infrastructure and pricing trends as well as explanations of complex issues to keep you well informed.
Pass – Blog Archives, Drill-Down Reports, Spotcheck Indicators, Market Fundamentals Webcasts, and
Industry Networking Events. RBN Backstage Pass™ resources include Drill-Down Reports, Blog Archive Access, Spotcheck Indicators, Market Fundamentals Webcasts, Get-Togethers and more. See details below. These resources provide in-depth investigation and analysis of the most important developments in today’s fast changing crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids markets.
Reports – A la carte Spotlight and Drill-Down reports and Market Studies.
- Global Market Weakness Rattles U.S. LNG Exports LNG export demand will be critical for balancing the U.S. gas market in the coming years. Factors affecting utilization at operating terminals, as well as the scope and timing of new projects, will drive that demand. In this Drill Down Report, we examine the impacts of COVID and the subsequent global markets crash on U.S. LNG exports and future capacity additions. Specifically, we delve into the capacity utilization of the existing domestic fleet, and how contract design, cost structures, off taker types, and other factors have affected offtake patterns. We also provide an update on the status of under-construction and second-wave projects trying to push forward and take FID in challenging market conditions.
Me Out of Here - Expanding Outlets for Western Canadian Gas Supply In this Drill Down report, we will more closely examine the relationship between pipeline takeaway capacity and weak AECO prices by starting with the drivers of the recent resurgence in supply growth, despite what has been very poor pricing in the past few years.
- Undone - Global Market Weakness Rattles U.S. LNG Exports
- Chart Toppers – Key market indicators
to keep you informed of major movements. RBN Energy's latest service Chart Toppers is a tool for people who need to stay current with key market indicators. Every weekday morning at 6 AM CT, RBN will email you a spreadsheet with the ratios and models as well as the supporting data that we use to keep us informed of major market movements.
Education - Fundamentals
- School of Energy Encore – An online video
experience includes all of the material from the conference, including 14+ hours of video, slide deck PDFs, and
Excel models. For those of you unable to attend our most recent School of Energy Virtual conference online, we now offer the School of Energy Encore, a full replay of the online event held April 14-15 2020. This 100% online video experience includes all of the material from the conference, including 14+ hours of video, slide deck PDFs, and Excel models, and is only available for purchase for a limited time!
- The Domino Effect-Rusty Braziel’s best- selling
book about understanding energy markets: prices, flows, infrastructure, value, and economics. The book is a critical examination of the responses of those markets since the advent of the shale revolution and a framework for understanding what happens next.
For additional information about RBN Energy's Natural Gas Product Suite, please complete the form below: