To purchase School of Energy Encore, click ‘Add to Cart’ below. Information about included content is detialed below. After adding to your cart, click 'Checkout' in the shopping cart to the right to complete your purchase.
For those who were not able to attend our most recent School of Energy conference held on May 17-18, 2022, we have great news: all the material from the conference is now available online for purchase!
Unlike other crude oil, natural gas, NGL, or renewable energy conferences, School of Energy covers all four commodity markets and shows how they fit together. And we get into the details of each with hands-on course work. In each module, we drill down on the most important aspects of the market today, explain how it works, and provide the spreadsheet models behind our analysis, along with instructional videos on how to use them. It’s the next best thing to being there live!
What You Get
- Over 17 hours of streaming video breaking down our latest market analysis, forecasts, and "what it all means" for oil, gas, NGL, CO2, Hydrogen, and Renewable Diesel markets.
- Complete slide decks of the presentations to comb through and absorb at your convenience
- 14 model spreadsheets, along with step-by-step video and PDF instructions so you can run your own scenarios
Click on the module titles below for more information on each module. Content is available immediately after purchase. If you have already purchased it, click on Encore Spring 2022 in the left menu bar to access the content.
Module Descriptions Below
Click the Module Link in the Table Below for Description of Each Presentation/Model
|Module #1||Fundamentals (2:12)||Rusty Braziel and David Braziel|
|Module #2||Production (2:50)||David Braziel and Jeremy Meier|
|Module #3||Crude Oil Markets (2:11)||TJ Braziel, Jason Ferguson, and Robert Auers|
|Module #4||Natural Gas Markets (4:01)||Jason Ferguson, Rick Smead, Lindsay Schneider, Sheetal Nasta, Martin King|
|Module #5||Natural Gas Liquids Markets (3:07)||Rusty Braziel, Todd Root, and Simon Hill|
|Module #6||Navigating the Energy Transition (3:05)||David Braziel, Rusty Braziel, Jason Lindquist, Noel Copeland, Jason Ferguson, and Robert Auers|
|Module #7||Where Do We Go From Here (0:13)||David Braziel|
Watch the full 25-minute video clip of Module 1.1 — New Market Realities: Energy Transition Slams into Energy Reality by Rusty Braziel from RBN's recent School of Energy. - CLICK HERE
Watch additional clips from the recent School of Energy below.
- 3-Minutes: Module 1.2 — Enough Hydrocarbons to Make it Through the Transition by David Braziel - CLICK HERE
- 4-Minutes: Module 1.3 — The Fundamentals of Fundamentals by Rusty Braziel - CLICK HERE
- 11-Minutes: Module 1.5a — Understanding Energy Fundamentals Models by David Braziel - CLICK HERE
- Streaming Video: Playback is supported on most browsers and devices.
- Microsoft Excel: Version 2013 or later required for using model files provided with course
- Adobe Reader: Required to view PDFs of presentation slide decks
Pricing and User License
A license for School of Energy Encore includes the streaming video of all modules recorded for the May 2022 School of Energy, as well as the PDF slides and Microsoft Excel model files provided to attendees of the conference. This is a single-user license for the individual subscriber only. The video may only be viewed by the individual that acquires the School of Energy Encore license.
The license fee is $1,250 for the full conference. PURCHASE THEN WATCH FULL VIDEOS HERE
See photos of the live event HERE.
License fees may be paid online by credit card. If outside North America, call 888-613-8874 or email email@example.com. All fees are subject to applicable sales tax. No refunds are available. There is no term limit for licenses of the PDF and Excel documents. Streaming video will be available until December 31, 2022. All materials are for the use of the individual licensee only.
Discounts are available for groups of three or more. For more information on group rates, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-364-8320.
For Individual Use Only. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.