RBN’s VIP RBN Backstage Pass™ bundles all of our products and services into a single, annual fee that cuts 15% off the total price. The VIP package rolls together our regular Backstage Pass premium service with subscriptions for our four most popular offerings:
- Natgas Billboard our daily, early morning email and report that provides an up-to-the-minute update on our view of the natural gas market outlook, including storage injections/withdrawals and price. Billboard’s models incorporate pipeline flow data, a weather model, electricity demand data and more.
- NGL Voyager with Data File – this twice monthly publication offers subscribers a comprehensive market analysis of natural gas liquids markets driven by fundamentals, and combined with the latest industry buzz. The report examines U.S. export trends for propane, butane and ethane, including port of origin, destination and volume.
- School of Energy - RBN’s landmark energy markets conference where we work through current developments in key aspect of today’s markets and then examine these developments in the context of Excel models that grapple with a wide range of issues, including production economics, coal-versus-gas displacement, crack and frac spreads, gas processing economics, and ethane rejection. VIP RBN Backstage Pass™ includes registration for one individual who does not have to be the VIP subscriber.
- An autographed copy of The Domino Effect, Rusty Braziel’s best seller about understanding energy markets: prices, flows, infrastructure, value, and economics. The book is a critical examination of the responses of those markets since the advent of the shale revolution and a framework for understanding what happens next.
Multi-seat and corporate subscription discounts are available.
- PRIVATE CONCERT – With a Corporate or 10+ Multi-seat subscription to the VIP RBN Backstage Pass™, Rusty Braziel will make an in-person presentation of RBN’s latest Market Macro assessment of crude oil, natural gas and NGL markets, including production trends, supply/demand balances, infrastructure developments and our outlook for pricing. We will do our best to schedule Rusty’s presentation around your requested timing within the first three months of your VIP RBN Backstage Pass™ subscription.
For additional information on VIP Backstage Pass or Corporate Discounts, please complete the form below.