The RBN NATGAS Billboard is a daily, early morning report that provides an up-to-the-minute outlook on the U.S. natural gas market, including our weekly storage injection/withdrawal estimates and Henry Hub NYMEX futures price direction.
The daily data and forecasts bake in key fundamental factors driving the market, such as the latest weather runs, overnight pipeline flow data, weekly storage facility postings, and EIA monthly data.
- Lower-48 Supply and Demand Estimates
- Near-Term Weather and Demand Forecasts
- NYMEX Futures Price Outlook
- Storage Outlook
- Weekly Storage Change Estimates
- Inventory Surplus/Deficit Outlook
- LNG Feedgas Flow Details
Complete the form below for additional information on the NATGAS Billboard: