RBN’s VIP Package bundles all of our products and services into a single, annual fee that cuts 15% off the total price. The VIP package rolls together our regular Backstage Pass premium service with subscriptions for our most popular offerings:
- Backstage Pass with Drill Down History - RBN’s most popular service includes several premium services all under one package offering which includes; Drill-Down Reports, Blog Archive Access, Spotcheck Indicators, Market Fundamentals Webcasts, and Industry Networking Events.
- NATGAS Billboard - Our daily, early morning email and report that provides an up-to-the-minute update on our view of the natural gas market outlook, including storage injections/withdrawals and price. Billboard’s models incorporate pipeline flow data, a weather model, electricity demand data and more.
- NGL Voyager with Data File – this twice monthly publication offers subscribers a comprehensive market analysis of natural gas liquids markets driven by fundamentals, and combined with the latest industry buzz. The report examines U.S. export trends for propane, butane and ethane, including port of origin, destination and volume.
- The Gusher- A weekly breakdown of crude oil production, demand, storage, imports/exports, and prices. The data and analysis are displayed in an easily digestible format, and includes forecasts along with commentary describing the driving factors behind evolving market dynamics.
- NATGAS Permian - A weekly natural gas fundamentals analysis focusing entirely on the key market drivers within the Permian basin. The report contains details and forecasts around natural gas production, demand, pricing, and a summary of pipeline outflows and capacities from the Permian to neighboring regions.
- School of Energy - RBN’s landmark energy markets conference where we work through current developments in key aspect of today’s markets and then examine these developments in the context of Excel models that grapple with a wide range of issues, including production economics, coal-versus-gas displacement, crack and frac spreads, gas processing economics, and ethane rejection. RBN's VIP Package includes a transferable registration (at the same company) for one individual, to one School of Energy.
- An autographed copy of The Domino Effect, Rusty Braziel’s best seller about understanding energy markets: prices, flows, infrastructure, value, and economics. The book is a critical examination of the responses of those markets since the advent of the shale revolution and a framework for understanding what happens next.
- US Gulf Coast Crude Oil Infrastructure Map – An up-to-date digital PDF map that provides a clear and comprehensive view into North America's most dynamic and important crude oil market landscape.
Multi-seat and corporate subscription discounts are available.
- PRIVATE CONCERT – With a Corporate or 10+ Multi-seat subscription to the VIP RBN Backstage Pass™, Rusty Braziel will make an in-person presentation of RBN’s latest Market Macro assessment of crude oil, natural gas and NGL markets, including production trends, supply/demand balances, infrastructure developments and our outlook for pricing. We will do our best to schedule Rusty’s presentation around your requested timing within the first three months of your VIP RBN Backstage Pass™ subscription.
For additional information on VIP Package or Corporate Discounts, please complete the form below.