RBN’s VIP Package bundles all of our products and services into a single, annual fee that cuts 15% off the total price. The VIP package rolls together our Backstage Pass with all of other subscriptions, including:
- Backstage Pass with Drill Down History - RBN’s most popular service includes several premium services all under one package offering which includes; Drill-Down Reports, Blog Archive Access, Spotcheck Indicators, Market Fundamentals Webcasts, and Industry Networking Events.
- NATGAS Billboard - Our daily, early morning email and report that provides an up-to-the-minute update on our view of the natural gas market outlook, including storage injections/withdrawals and price. Billboard’s models incorporate pipeline flow data, a weather model, electricity demand data and more.
- NATGAS Permian - A weekly natural gas fundamentals analysis focusing entirely on the key market drivers within the Permian basin. The report contains details and forecasts around natural gas production, demand, pricing, and a summary of pipeline outflows and capacities from the Permian to neighboring regions.
- NGL Voyager with Data File – this twice monthly publication offers subscribers a comprehensive market analysis of natural gas liquids markets driven by fundamentals, and combined with the latest industry buzz. The report examines U.S. export trends for propane, butane and ethane, including port of origin, destination and volume.
- LNG Voyager - A weekly update of U.S. LNG exports, including data, analysis and market intelligence on factors affecting feedgas and LNG export volumes, prices, and quarterly updates on infrastructure, including liquefaction and pipeline projects and capacity contracts. The report also provides forward-looking fundamental insights on the effects of LNG exports, Northeast pipeline reversals and Haynesville production on the Louisiana gas market.
- Crude Voyager - A weekly analysis of U.S. Gulf Coast loading activity that explains the ebbs and flows of crude loadings, destinations, and geopolitical issues impacting U.S. exports. It outlines the major paths for laden tankers hauling U.S. crude all over the world and reflects the change in tanker departures to the main regions that consume U.S. crude. The Crude Voyager also comes with a quarterly supplement, which provides a detailed look at individual ports and new expansion projects.
- The Gusher- A weekly breakdown of crude oil production, demand, storage, imports/exports, and prices. The data and analysis are displayed in an easily digestible format, and includes forecasts along with commentary describing the driving factors behind evolving market dynamics.
- School of Energy - RBN’s landmark energy markets conference where we work through current developments in key aspect of today’s markets and then examine these developments in the context of Excel models that grapple with a wide range of issues, including production economics, coal-versus-gas displacement, crack and frac spreads, gas processing economics, and ethane rejection. RBN's VIP Package includes a transferable registration (at the same company) for one individual, to one School of Energy.
- An autographed copy of The Domino Effect, Rusty Braziel’s best seller about understanding energy markets: prices, flows, infrastructure, value, and economics. The book is a critical examination of the responses of those markets since the advent of the shale revolution and a framework for understanding what happens next.
- US Gulf Coast Crude Oil Infrastructure Map – From Waha to Cushing to the Gulf Coast, RBN’s US Gulf Coast Crude Oil Infrastructure Map provides an updated view into North America’s most dynamic crude oil market.
- US & Canadian Interior Crude Oil Infrastructure Map -A PDF and Wall map that features pipelines, refineries, and terminals that are new, existing, and under development from Canada to the Bakken Shale to Cushing.
Multi-seat and corporate subscription discounts are available.
- PRIVATE CONCERT – With a Corporate or 10+ Multi-seat subscription to the VIP RBN Backstage Pass™, Rusty Braziel will make an in-person presentation of RBN’s latest Market Macro assessment of crude oil, natural gas and NGL markets, including production trends, supply/demand balances, infrastructure developments and our outlook for pricing. We will do our best to schedule Rusty’s presentation around your requested timing within the first three months of your VIP RBN Backstage Pass™ subscription.
For additional information on VIP Package or Corporate Discounts, please complete the form below.